Mr. Enkhbold appointed as Newcom’s CEO
Newcom’s Board of Directors announced the appointment of Mr. ENKHBOLD Nyamjav as the Chief Executive Officer of the company starting from 15 January 2016.
Mr. Enkhbold is a graduate of Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands, andNational University of Mongolia. Prior to joining Newcom, he was a Vice President for Business Development of MCS Holding LLC and Vice Chairman of Unitel LLC. Mr. Enkhbold has 17 years experience of working in corporate environment as well as various industries including technology media and telecommunication, financing, and real estate development.
- TSETSII WIND FARM PROJECT HAS BEEN AWARDED THE “ASIA PACIFIC WIND DEAL OF THE YEAR” BY IJGLOBAL
- Construction of Tsetsii Wind Farm at Tsogttsetsii soum, Umnugobi aimag, Mongolia
- Newcom Group, Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), and Softbank Group sign Memorandum of Understanding to jointly develop renewable energy projects in Mongolia
- Clean Energy Asia is hiring experienced staff interested in renewable energy projects
- CHP5 Concessionaire signs Power Purchase Agreement with entities representing the Government of Mongolia