This is to inform that Eznis Airways LLC is stopping its operation beginning from May 22nd for an uncertain period of time due to the financial difficulties and the current situation at the airline industry. Eznis Airways LLC is a national airline that had been operating since 2006, constantly and reliably carrying thousands of passengers
We thank everyone who chose our airline, our regular passengers, our partners and our suppliers, for cooperation and support.
The management of the company and the shareholders had done everything everything during the last two years to survive, to keep positions of our employees and most importantly, to serve the public, but they cannot subsidize the financial losses any longer.
We bring our apologies for all our customers, passengers, employees, engineers, flight operation staff and the crew.
We wish you all the best in your future.
- Construction of Tsetsii Wind Farm at Tsogttsetsii soum, Umnugobi aimag, Mongolia
- Newcom Group, Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), and Softbank Group sign Memorandum of Understanding to jointly develop renewable energy projects in Mongolia
- Clean Energy Asia is hiring experienced staff interested in renewable energy projects
- Mr. Enkhbold appointed as Newcom’s CEO
- CHP5 Concessionaire signs Power Purchase Agreement with entities representing the Government of Mongolia
- [Businessweek.com] Mongolia, GDF Suez-led Group Sign 450MW Power Plant Agreement